Skip to main content

My Love (Friday October 19, 2007 - 06:47pm (IST) on Yahoo!360 Sambell111)

Love...it's so complex, isn't it? I'm in Bangalore. I don't know where she is! I really don't. But one thing is for sure, she loves me a lot. She has her own ways of troubling me. Calling me whenever she finds the time. If I reject the call, she calls back. No, she doesn't care if either of us are busy or on roaming. If she doesn't hear my voice, she'll even message me. Yes, she is, she is very possessive. But being possessive is a part of being in love isn't it? But she's absolutely trustworthy....I think. She doesn't call anybody else but her loved one. That's the news till date. You know, she loves me very much. But....
But however hard I may try, I don't love her. It's a very dicey situation. Sometimes, she's a he!! Yes, as strange as it may sound, she has this great ability of, you know, talking like a man. Sometimes, she says strange stuff. But, you know, she is the only one who calls regularly. Almost everyday!! Doesn't care about money or balance or bill or time, anything for that matter. Well, she surely is a Marwadi, Baniya or a Sindhi. Always talks about time and money. But well, I hear the girls of all these three communities are very beautiful. I'm sure she's beautiful. Yes. 
 I have not see her yet. Not met her yet. But her voice is scintillating.

Sometimes people say she doesn't even exist. Sometimes people say she'll stop loving you if you pay her!! That makes me very sad! Is love all about money nowadays?! No, I know she loves me a lot. She will call me for some or the other reason. She has my money. But I have her love. She will miss me sooner or later, and call me. Trouble me. Tease me. 

From: Samir (on behalf of Prabuddha Vyas, Dinesh P., Saurav Arora and all the users of VODAFONE)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Isn't learning DRAWING fun?! (yes, for a particular week) (Monday July 23, 2007 - 09:00pm (IST) Yahoo!360 Sambell111)

Well well well, here we are again...Hmmm...I can see nobody is reading my blogs, so here I write again for myself! Pat on my back for starting to draw relatively well.  "In your face- Last week Samir!" -- yes,yes, inspired from Monica Gellar of "F.R.I.E.N.D.S" - The Late Thanksgiving episode... Hahaha, there I remember the scene from 'Undercover Brother'....Whites answer questions related to T.V. very very quickly, don't they?! Hahaha... Boy, I can't stop talking about T.V. stuff either. Jerry Seinfeld I miss you... *cough cough* Okay, so we had this cool guy called Vikram Panchal from the Ahmedabad campus. And he thought my drawing was good. Okay, I have to mention he was just ecstatic about the other 23 efforts from my class. My happiest week in NID!  Don't remind me  Always cheerful and smiling, he bonded well with all the students. I'd love to teach like him yaar! Ummm...that kind of patience is rarely observed.  Oye hoye , Sir your strai...

What do I mean? (Friday July 13, 2007 - 01:43pm (IST) Yahoo! 360 Sambell111)

Hmmm...okay now I'm getting better at drawing. Touch wood. No, but that's not helping. Well, I remember the 'Koffee with Karan' show wherein the rapid fire round, he says some lines and asks the guests what the actors/actresses actually mean when they say those lines...( the last line might have been a bit confusing, but I won't mend it coz I don't care ) . I remember the lines he said were the same, episode after episode after episode. New questions Karan...hmmmhahahmmmhahahahahahmmmmmmm....  Well most guests answered the same stuff as expected. And the ones who answered differently, I guess must be following his show regularly ( perhaps to get a role in one of his flicks ) and hence, thought of different answers.  OK, so all this aforesaid crap is to express what I actually mean when I say stuff.Also mentioned is the more important part- the stuff I DON'T mean. Here goes... 1.  We missed 1 hour a day of perspective drawing for three days, so we might not b...