Well most guests answered the same stuff as expected. And the ones who answered differently, I guess must be following his show regularly (perhaps to get a role in one of his flicks) and hence, thought of different answers.
OK, so all this aforesaid crap is to express what I actually mean when I say stuff.Also mentioned is the more important part- the stuff I DON'T mean.
Here goes...
1. We missed 1 hour a day of perspective drawing for three days, so we might not be able to draw a whole room so soon.
I mean: Please let us practice, we'll try this later.
I don't mean: Please spoon-feed us.
2. How does this help us?
I mean: Where are we going to use it?
I don't mean: Why are we wasting our time here?
3.Oh, thank you.
I mean: Oh, is it? I really didn't know that. Thanks a lot for that.
I don't mean: Oh darn,so we've gotta do this shit!
4.I am not so good at drawing.
I mean: I have never done drawing before. So I won't be able to draw like the fine arts people and the architects. I know why I'm supposed to do it and what the course is aimed at. Lets hope I get better at it.
I don't mean: I suck at drawing. I can't do it. Please leave me alone. Please scrap the course. I hate drawing. I can't draw.I hate drawing. I can't draw.I hate drawing. I can't draw.I hate drawing. I can't draw.I hate drawing. I can't draw.I hate drawing. I can't draw.I hate drawing. I can't draw.I hate drawing. I can't draw.........
...........
5.
I mean: I have nothing to say.
I don't mean: I am a mute person.
6.You #$%! $^&% ^$%&*#$
I mean: You #$%! $^&% ^$%&*#$
I don't mean: You ^*#% &*^* $@## ^ &

Thank you and have a great day. That's what I'm doing.
OK, so all this aforesaid crap is to express what I actually mean when I say stuff.Also mentioned is the more important part- the stuff I DON'T mean.
Here goes...
1. We missed 1 hour a day of perspective drawing for three days, so we might not be able to draw a whole room so soon.
I mean: Please let us practice, we'll try this later.
I don't mean: Please spoon-feed us.
2. How does this help us?
I mean: Where are we going to use it?
I don't mean: Why are we wasting our time here?
3.Oh, thank you.
I mean: Oh, is it? I really didn't know that. Thanks a lot for that.
I don't mean: Oh darn,so we've gotta do this shit!
4.I am not so good at drawing.
I mean: I have never done drawing before. So I won't be able to draw like the fine arts people and the architects. I know why I'm supposed to do it and what the course is aimed at. Lets hope I get better at it.
I don't mean: I suck at drawing. I can't do it. Please leave me alone. Please scrap the course. I hate drawing. I can't draw.I hate drawing. I can't draw.I hate drawing. I can't draw.I hate drawing. I can't draw.I hate drawing. I can't draw.I hate drawing. I can't draw.I hate drawing. I can't draw.I hate drawing. I can't draw.........
5.
I mean: I have nothing to say.
I don't mean: I am a mute person.
6.You #$%! $^&% ^$%&*#$
I mean: You #$%! $^&% ^$%&*#$
I don't mean: You ^*#% &*^* $@## ^ &
Thank you and have a great day. That's what I'm doing.
Comments